Plastic surgery is a surgical procedure with the purpose of alteration, restructuring and restoring the original or damaged form of the body. Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the most well-known kind of plastic surgery, plastic surgery itself is not essentially regarded to be completely cosmetic based as it deals with trauma reconstructions and other reconstructive surgeries. Craniofacial surgery, Hand surgery and treatment of burns are other areas of plastic surgery.
When the functionality of an organ is in question, it is extremely essential to choose the right plastic surgery hospital and if you are around Bangalore, Svastha Hospital is one of the best Plastic Surgery Hospitals in Bangalore. Our Plastic Surgery Department has a team of experienced surgeons, assisted by extremely well-trained staff. The Plastic Surgery Department addresses major procedures like reconstructive surgery to correct birth defects, post traumatic defects, burn defects etc. and also various modern microsurgeries.
With the latest technologies and the modern equipments available at the Plastic Surgery Department of Svastha Hospitals, the doctors can restore the lost function of the affected part as near to normal as possible.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT AT SVASTHA HOSPITALS
The Plastic Surgery Department at Svastha Hospitals is equipped with Leica microscopes, Pneumatic micro drills, cutting systems and the latest microsurgery equipment.
At Svastha Hospital, the plastic surgery department has treatments for craniofacial anomalies, complex head surgery, and skull base surgeries are also available. These procedures are done by combined Maxillofacial and Plastic Surgery team.
Services Offered at Svastha Hospital
- Reconstruction after the removal of a tumour/cancer
- Repair/Reconstruction of traumatic defects
- Replantation of amputated part
- Abdominoplasty (Tummytuck)
- Structural fat grafting
- Breast Augmentation/Breast reduction/Brest Reconstruction
- Reconstruction of Brachial plexus injuries and peripheral nerve injuries
- Management of Acute Burns and Correction post burn deformities
- Management of Diabetic foot ulcers
- Orofacial Cleft: Cleft Lip or Cleft Palate or both
- Correction of congenital deformity